Are your belongings covered while you’re on holiday?
Ctrl, South Africa’s first digital insurance advisor makes it easy for you to insure the stuff you take on holiday in case of accidental damage or theft.
Don’t you worry ’bout a thing
With summer holidays around the corner, most of us will head out for some much-needed rest and relaxation after this crazy year. Whether you are camping or hitting the beach, you’ve probably got your ride covered, but what about the stuff you take with you?
Stuff like your camera, laptop, phone, headset, sunnies, sports equipment and jewellery. The things you just can’t imagine being without, whether you’re in the bush or at the beach.
Many people assume these things are covered under your household contents, but the moment you take them out of your house the rules change, and this can catch people out.
Move around with peace of mind
Enter Portable Possessions or All Risk Cover. Whatever you want to call it, it refers to the kind of insurance you’ll need against loss or damage of the stuff you take with you when you leave the house.
Ctrl makes it easy for you to ensure you’re covered. Because although we hate to even consider the possibility of our prized personal belongings breaking or getting stolen, it does happen and if it happens to you you’d want to replace them asap with the least amount of hassle.
Ctrl helps you tick the All Risk box
The Ctrl app is available for free on IOS and Android and is the perfect way to insure your car, household contents, buildings and the stuff you take with, all in one place. It’s convenient, transparent, and offers you a choice between multiple quotes from South Africa’s most trusted insurers. There are at least five ways in which Ctrl makes it easy to insure the stuff you take with.
- Get multiple quotes you can compare side by side from top insurers within minutes, any time of the day or night, anywhere you choose. Just follow the prompts and load the assets and items you would like to insure.
- Easily add on something to an existing policy. It’s really easy to add items to the policy you already have, whether it be vehicle or household or both.
- A friendly, human advisor available on chat if you need any advice or help to choose the right cover for your requirements.
- Immediate cover in the app – no phone calls or paperwork and no wasted time.
- Easy claims process through the app, with home or roadside assistance only a click away
So before you jet off to your favourite spot to chill this December, make sure you can really relax without worrying about a thing. Get the app for free and get that cover sooner rather than later.
More top insurers for you to choose from
You have the freedom to choose, and we give you the tools to do so...
4 Ways to save money on your short-term insurance
You can now save time and money by doing your insurance differently.